Greet your guests with the finest replacement entry doors available. All ProVia exterior doors, including our Signet Fiberglass entry doors, Heritage Fiberglass exterior doors and Legacy Steel doors are professionally crafted and customized to your needs and style.
The best entry doors and patio doors...
- Have Durable Finishes: Our stains are hand-applied by professionals then oven-cured for maximum beauty and durability. State-of-the-art electrostatic paint application ensures a beautiful, even coat.
- Will Sustain Long-term Weather Exposure: High-performance, heat resistant window trim is warranted not to warp, crack or pull away from the door, even in sunny or higher temperature applications.
- Are Energy Efficient, Having Earned ENERGY STAR Awards: Our polyurethane core reduces energy loss.
- Stand Out For Their Beauty: Highly skilled craftsmen assemble our Decorative Glass by precisely cutting, mitering and soldering each component into artistically designed patterns. Art glass seeks visual character through aesthetic imperfections. It achieves this through textural waves and striations, random seeds (air bubbles) and a variety of other effects. Each sheet is unique and adds beauty to any home.
- Have Durable Components: Heavy-duty ball bearing hinges come standard with every entry system. Additional 4th hinge option for greater durability. (optional for Signet, Heritage and 20-gauge doors) (only available with Full Wood Frame)
- Look Like No Other: Our INSPIRATIONS™ Art Glass offers color accents in a wide range of designs that will make a unique statement your neighbors will be sure to notice.
- Offer Comfort In Their Security: We include our 20-gauge security plate for extra strength and to help prevent kick-ins.
- Offer Custom Options: Your home is special and deserves to have custom glass options like our ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing Systems, internal blinds, and many grid patterns and colors.
- Have Easily Adjustable Hardware: We include a solid brass fully adjustable strike plate of our own exclusive design. This unique 2-piece construction makes our doors easier to custom fit.
- Come With Recognized Names In Lock Technology: We offer hardware from Emtek® and Schlage® that provides some of the most stylish, durable door locks available today.
- Offer Features Not Provided By Anyone Else: The dust box in the deadbolt strike provides a barrier to air infiltration while providing a neat appearance that most other door manufacturers don’t provide.
- Are Engineered To Prevent Splitting, Rotting And Warping: Rot-resistant wood frame and brickmold is treated with PineGuard™ and carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty when used with PVC vinyl coated aluminum frame cladding outside.
- Keep Hot Or Cold Air And Moisture Out: The energy efficient Q-Lon weatherstripping runs along the top and sides of the door and interlocks with the NEW CornerShield™ for the most efficient seal you’ll find for keeping moisture, air and dirt out of your home.
- Are designed to give you a professional-looking installation – each and every time: Our 2½" casing conveniently covers paint lines providing a professional installation. Also available in 3½". Choose from Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Poplar.
- Have energy-efficient frames: Our exclusive Sahara™ heavy-duty extruded threshold has a 1½" wide thermal barrier wood-like riser that will not warp or rot while providing excellent energy efficiency. Also available with an anodized brass or bronze finish.
- Provide maximum comfort: Bulb and blade sweep virtually eliminates drafts keeping your home comfortable.
- Mimic the look of real wood but performs better: PermaTech™ Composite door frame system option combines all the strength and convenience of wood with enhanced properties that make it moisture and insect resistant. PermaTech will not absorb or wick moisture and will never rot or splinter, and is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.